Former guitarist of the group Tommorow Tulips with Alex Knost, then graphic designer at RVCA, and now team manager for Vans, Nolan Hall is also a photography veteran who accumulates publications and exhibitions. His last feat; a 12-page portfolio in Desillusion #31.
- These are my polaroids from our trip in France & Spain, the one on top is my friend Scott doing work on a bottle of red.
- Passports are important
- Black Postcards is the book I’m reading at the moment. It was written by Dean Wareham, the frontman for Galaxie 500 & Luna. It’s basically stories of personal history and life in the bands.
- Sunglasses cause it’s sunny at the beach
- My iPhone helps me with everything
- Fuji Polaroid film, I just heard this stuff got discontinued
- I bought this knife at a bakery on the road from Biarritz to Salinas
- My Mamiya Universal with polaroid back, it takes up a lot of space, but is fun to shoot.
- Lacie hard drive, movies on the plane, scans, whatever
- More Film, Ilford B&W & Kodak
- My Contax G2 with 45mm & flash. This is all that matters
More about Nolan : nolan-hall.com